In order to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, we will be instituting a new will-call policy effective tomorrow, Tuesday March 24th, that will focus on social distancing and include the following:
- The new MINIMUM Order quantity for ALL will-call orders is now 5,000 lbs.
- Will-call orders must be scheduled in advance and appointment times kept.
With the ongoing threat of COVID-19, we are trying to minimize all contact, and this new policy will allow your drivers to remain in their vehicles and our employees to safely service the order. We will keep this policy in place only for as long as is necessary, and may be revised again as needed.
Your Merfish United sales representative will confirm your order, and we ask that your driver or dispatch set an appointment for pickup with our Distribution Center Managers by calling the phone number below:
- Ipswich, MA – (978) 356-9300
- Easton, PA – (610) 559-0990
- Elyria, OH – (440) 323-0060
- Franklin, IN – (317) 346-9825
- Loves Park, IL – (815) 282-2724
- Burlington, NC – (336) 226-2244
- Corsicana, TX – (903) 641-0229
- Houston, TX – (713) 869-5731
- Topeka, KS – (785) 357-0612
- Birmingham, AL – (205) 854-2300
- Lakeland, FL – (863) 646-4270
- Rialto, CA – (909) 875-7473
- Stockton, CA – (209) 467-7473
No will call orders will be filled without an appointment. We thank you for your attention to this, we pride ourselves on our service, but the health and safety of our employees, customers and vendors is of utmost importance.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support.