Merfish United has 12 strategically-located pipe & tube product distribution centers to provide reliable delivery and will-call access across the US.
Click here for our will-call policy and information.
MERFISH UNITED prides itself on its network of strategically-located distribution centers. We have expanded our business model to wholesalers around the country with 12 locations across the US.
Each of our distribution centers carry all of our products, with Copper Tube and Domestic Steel stored indoors. Our pipe-handling experts pick product carefully and accurately to ensure accurate deliveries that save you time and hassle.
Deliveries are made on our own fleet of flat-bed tractor trailers, driven by our own employees. This helps ensure that you receive exactly what you ordered – high-quality material on time, every time, without damage.
UPDATED MONDAY 8/3/2020
We’re happy to offer our wholesale customers will-call pickup service. Our minimum order quantity for a free-freight-allowed delivery is between 2,000lbs. and 10,000lbs. depending on location, and we’re always happy to deliver your orders on a weekly basis. If you do have a situation where you need to pick up from us, please see our will-call policy below:
- Will-call order minimum is 2,000lbs.
- Will-call hours are 8am to 2pm (except for our Rialto location, which is open through 4:00pm)
- Your pickup driver must make an appointment by calling the warehouse in advance of their arrival, click on the above location to see pick up phone number
- Your pickup driver must have order confirmations on hand. If they do not have order confirmation, or it is not in our system, drivers should call their dispatch to confirm order has been submitted and confirmation received.
- Your pickup driver must stay in their truck until one of our employees comes to them, and they cannot leave their vehicle under any circumstance until met with a Merfish United employee, and adhere to our COVID-19 policy listed below
We have set up the above guidelines to keep you, your team and our employees safe. Due to the spread of the coronavirus, we are limiting interactions wherever possible. If we can’t deliver to you and you need to make a will-call pickup, we thank you for observing these guidelines. Please be sure to share this policy with your pickup driver.
Talk With Us! Call: 800-777-7473
Sharpen Your Competitive Edge With Merfish United
- Become more competitive and manage your risk on volatile commodity products while turning inventory more quickly.
- Break bundles and take advantage of low weight minimums while mixing and matching products, including copper tube, PVC pipes, threaded rod, strut and all other products we carry.
- Buy what you need, when you need it.
- Take advantage of routine ‘milk run’ delivery routes for service once or twice per week.
Talk With Us! Call: 800-777-7473
Fill Out the Form Below.
Or Call Us at (800) 777-7473.
We Deliver On Our Promise
- Reliable, On-time delivery dates.
- Knowledgeable service staff pick orders accurately at the warehouse.
- Reliable delivery made with our own fleet of flatbed trucks.
- Unique in the Industry - We’ll help you unload at delivery locations including jobsites!
- As you need, we allow will-calls at all warehouse locations 5 days per week!
- MTR’s available on all steel pipe.