With industry-leading fill rates, Merfish United delivers the highest quality Steel Pipe products while maintaining a strong commitment to inventory.
Our broad inventory of Domestic and Import steel offerings allows you to meet your desired price point. Our extensive product range also allows you to break bundles and combine steel products with other pipe products to fit your unique needs. We carry the most sizes and types of Domestic CW product, stocked with anti-microbial coating for UL/FM approved products
Our high-quality steel pipe products include:
Imported steel products are offered in Black and Galvanized, Gr. B Electric Resistance Weld, Plain End, Threaded & Coupled, Threaded Both Ends, and Roll Grooved. Schedule 10, 20, 40, 80 and 160 steel products come in 1/8” – 30” diameters, with some products meeting the Buy American Act and UL/FM Specifications.
DOMESTIC SEAMLESS STEEL PIPE
We stock A106 Seamless Steel Pipe in SCH40 and SCH80 with Plain End finishes in 1/2” through 8” diameters in Black Mill Coating, and Michigan Seamless Tube in Blue UV Coating (Blue Diamond®) with Yellow Stenciling that meets ASTM/ASME A/SA 106 requirements.
GLOBALLY SOURCED SEAMLESS STEEL PIPE
Globally Sourced Seamless Steel pipe is offered in Black, Galvanized, Bare, Pritec, Fusion Bond Epoxy in Beveled ends, Grooved, Square Cut, Threaded & Coupled. Standard through XXS walls, available in 1/4″ through 24″ diameters.
Sharpen Your Competitive Edge With Merfish United
- Become more competitive and manage your risk on volatile commodity products while turning inventory more quickly.
- Break bundles and take advantage of low weight minimums while mixing and matching products, including copper tube, PVC pipes, threaded rod, strut and all other products we carry.
- Buy what you need, when you need it.
- Take advantage of routine ‘milk run’ delivery routes for service once or twice per week.
Talk With Us! Call: 800-777-7473
Fill Out the Form Below.
Or Call Us at (800) 777-7473.
We Deliver On Our Promise
- Reliable, On-time delivery dates.
- Knowledgeable service staff pick orders accurately at the warehouse.
- Reliable delivery made with our own fleet of flatbed trucks.
- Unique in the Industry - We’ll help you unload at delivery locations including jobsites!
- As you need, we allow will-calls at all warehouse locations 5 days per week!
- MTR’s available on all steel pipe.