Warehouse Associate (Stockton, CA)
Merfish United is the largest master distributor of standard pipe products in the U.S. We are a growing company that offers opportunities, great pay, and a benefits package! We are seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate to join our team in Stockton, CA.
We Offer Great Pay & Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid weekly
- Paid Training
- Uniforms provided
- $200 yearly boot allowance
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading & unloading pipe from flatbed trucks
- Operates forklift to pick and transport heavy inventory around the warehouse.
- Climbing on and off flatbed trailers
- Maintains forklift by completing preventive maintenance. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are always followed.
- Inspects all products being shipped and received, reporting defective or damaged items.
Safely operate forklifts or other machinery (chainsaw) in order to complete assigned tasks including loading and unloading, moving, staging, pulling orders and transporting material.
- Band, wrap, and tape product as needed.
- Maintains condition of the warehouse work area, e.g. free of trash, product in the correct location and organized, swept floors.
- Work cooperatively and productively with Supervisors and other employees in order to complete the required workload.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail, accuracy, quality, and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Assist with inventory variances, order accuracy, and track and trace issues.
- Follow Merfish United safety policies and procedures which include performing daily forklift safety checklists /inspections.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Forklift Experience required
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment.
- This is a physical position, involving heavy lifting up to 75 lbs
- Organized, punctual, and a team player.
To apply, use the form on this page.