Receptionist (Ipswich, MA)
Work with the largest master distributor of pipe products in the U.S. as we continue to grow! Enjoy full-time benefits including paid time off, 401k match and more. This position is located in our Ipswich, Massachusetts office.
The receptionist will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks to assist company needs. They will be responsible for answering incoming calls on our new GoToConnect phone system, speaking to customers and vendors, and directing their calls to the appropriate associates.
We offer a great base salary, a competitive benefits package and more!
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and directs visitors to the company.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Forwards packages and mail to appropriate individual
- Set up in person or virtual meetings
- Processes and checks expense reports, collects appropriate receipts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and positive professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Associate’s degree and/or 1-2 years related experience.
- Experience with the Jive/GoToConnext telephony system a plus
To apply, use the form on this page.