Warehouse Associate/Backup CDL Driver (Stockton, California)
Merfish United is the largest master distributor of standard pipe products in the U.S. We are a growing company that offers opportunity, great pay and a benefits package! We are seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate/Backup Class A CDL Driver to join our team in Stockton, California.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Loading & unloading pipe from flatbed trucks
- Operates forklift to pick and transport heavy inventory around the warehouse.
- Climbing on and off flatbed trailers
- Maintains forklift by completing preventive maintenance. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed.
- Inspects all products being shipped and received, reporting defective or damaged items.
- Ensure safe delivery and pick up of product and equipment.
- Climbing on and off flatbed trailers, re-tarping product
- Abide by all Federal and local laws.
- Responsible for taking care of & maintaining all assigned equipment and product.
- Maintain DOT compliance with logbook, vehicle, and vehicle operation.
- Maintain load security.
- Make deliveries on schedule.
- Physical position, involving heavy lifting (~75 lbs.) and re-tarping the truck multiple times per day.
- Valid Class A License
- Organized, punctual, and be a team player.
To apply, use the form on this page.