Warehouse Associate/Backup CDL Driver (Topeka, KS)
Merfish United is the largest master distributor of standard pipe products in the U.S. We are a growing company that offers opportunity, great pay and a benefits package! We are seeking a motivated Warehouse Associate/Backup Class A CDL Driver to join our team in Topeka, Kansas.
Get your Career Rolling! We welcome recent graduates!
Great Pay & Benefits!
- $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K Match
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid Training
- $200 yearly boot allowance
Position Description and Responsibilities:
- Loading & unloading pipe from flatbed trucks
- Operates forklift to pick and transport heavy inventory around the warehouse
- Climbing on and off flatbed trailers
- Maintains forklift by completing preventive maintenance. Report any malfunctions, insufficiencies, or necessary repairs through the relevant channels.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Ensure the warehouse area is cleaned, organized, and that all safety procedures are being followed at all times.
- Inspects all product being shipped and received, reporting defective or damaged items.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Be at least 21 years old
- Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- This is a physical position, involving heavy lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Employee needs be organized, punctual, and be a team player
To apply, use the form on this page.