Careers at Merfish United
At Merfish United, we are united with our customers, united with our vendors and united with our employees.
We are the largest master distributor of standard pipe products in the U.S., but we’re still growing! With Covid-19 and other market conditions challenging the traditional supply chain, the role of master distributors has become more valuable. The key to our success is our team, with each employee fulfilling an essential business role that supports our customers, as well as the infrastructure of the entire country.
Merfish United offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all employees and their family members.
- Affordable and comprehensive medical insurance
- Vision, Dental, Short-term Disability, and Life insurance included
- 401K plan with employer matching contributions
- Paid vacation, sick, and holiday time
- Employee Assistance program
- Monday – Friday work schedule; Weekends off
- Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Topeka, KS)
- Warehouse Associate/Forklift Operator (Houston, TX)
- Warehouse Associate/Backup CDL Class A Flatbed Driver (Ipswich, MA)
If you would like to apply for a position with Merfish United, please use the application form on the top right of this page to send us your information and resume. If you know someone who would be interested in joining our team, please share this page with them!