Domestic Steel Pipe:
Domestic Steel pipe mills have announced that due to escalating input costs, they will be increasing prices by the amounts listed below:
- 5% on 1/2” – 4” Continuous Weld Pipe
- 5% on 2” – 18” Grade B ERW Pipe
- 5% on 1” – 8” Sprinkler Pipe
We will be holding current price levels through Friday, 10/9 and will upload a new sheet taking effect on Monday, 10/12.
Domestic PVC Pipe mills have been experiencing significant PVC resin cost increases over the last five months, resulting in as many new list price sheets with corresponding increases. With PVC resin producers still on force majeure, the overall PVC pipe supply chain remains restricted. Because of this tightening of supply, they have announced an increase which took effect on October 1st.
We will be holding current price levels through close-of-business today, 10/2 and will be upload a new sheet taking effect Monday, 10/5.
How Merfish United Can Help
We help wholesalers manage their risk on these volatile commodity pipe products. We keep our stock high, in order to maintain product availability and short lead times. This allows you to buy what you need, when you need it, freeing up your cash flow and allowing you to turn inventory more quickly. Plus, we deliver to you once or twice a week, on our own trucks with our own drivers. You can rely on us in this volatile time. With us:
- Become more competitive and manage your risk on volatile commodity products while turning inventory more quickly.
- Break bundles and take advantage of low weight minimums while mixing and matching all products pipe and electrical products.
- Buy what you need, when you need it.
- Take advantage of routine ‘milk run’ delivery routes for service once or twice per week.
Call your Merfish United representative for more information or to place orders now: 1-800-777-7473