Due to continued escalating costs of both raw materials and freight, Domestic Steel Pipe mills have announced another price increase, the fifth one in a ten-week time period. The specifics of the increase are listed below:
- 5% on 1/2” – 4” Continuous Weld Pipe
- 5% on 2” – 18” Grade B ERW Pipe
- 5% on 1” – 8” Sprinkler Pipe
We will be accepting orders at current price levels through 5pm local time this Friday, 11/6 at which time we will have a new list price sheet available on our website, dated and taking effect on Monday 11/9. Please call your representative to place orders this week before the increase.
How Merfish United Can Help
We help wholesalers manage their risk on volatile commodity pipe products, like Copper tube. We keep our stock high, in order to maintain product availability and short lead times. This allows you to buy what you need, when you need it, freeing up your cash flow and allowing you to turn inventory more quickly. Plus, we deliver to you once or twice a week, on our own trucks with our own drivers. You can rely on us in this volatile time. With us:
- Become more competitive and manage your risk on volatile commodity products while turning inventory more quickly.
- Break bundles and take advantage of low weight minimums while mixing and matching all products pipe and electrical products.
- Buy what you need, when you need it.
- Take advantage of routine ‘milk run’ delivery routes for service once or twice per week.
Call your Merfish United representative for more information or to place orders now: 1-800-777-7473