Click here for the new list price sheet.
Copper continues to climb, up $.20/lb this week alone, and hit a new record level this morning rising to $4.72/lb. Copper is on pace for a gain of about 34% in 2021, with a 12-month rise of 98%.
As a result, the copper tube mills have announced a new list price sheet taking effect Monday 5/10, with a 10% increase. We will hold prices at current levels through close of business today and move to the new list price sheet, which will be up on our website Monday.
Other Recent Price Increases and Info:
- New Domestic Steel Pipe List Price Sheet 5/3
- New Strut List Price Sheet 5/3
- Metal and PVC Conduit Increase 5/3
- New Copper List Price Sheet 4/26, Multiplier Increase 5/4
- PVC Plumbing Increase 4/23
- Domestic Welded Steel 4/19
- Import Seamless Steel Pipe 4/5